Being relatively new to Storm before I came to jwplayer, SQE has made it
extremely easy for me to pick up and hit the ground running.  The code is
robust, and I look forward to contributing to the project to ensure its
continued success.

--

Kelvin Shek

Software Development Engineer in Test | JW PLAYER

m: (917) 548-8949

kel...@jwplayer.com