Github user HeartSaVioR commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/1691

    @raghavgautam
    1. Travis CI fails with RAT issue. Could you run your branch via `mvn clean
install -Prat`?
    2. Could we apply fail-fast? I think integration tests don't need to be run
when test is failing.
    Please refer https://travis-ci.org/apache/storm/jobs/161473780. Test is
failing with RAT, and script ran integration tests.

    Btw, do you plan to introduce more integration tests?
    Since it seems additional 20 mins to setup and run the new integration
tests so I feel it a bit heavy to test just a windowing cases.

---
with INFRA.
---