Github user nilday commented on the issue:

    Thanks for you all guys. I will consider seriously all your suggestions.
    But currently I'll be still working on 1.0.x branch ,since my company has
just update to 1.0 version  and master branch is very unstable with so many
changes (Nimbus,which scheduler depend on,  will be changed into Java, and it's
still in progress). Once we have stable blacklist scheduler in our production
environment working for some while and master branch has all the dependencies
ready, I will migrate this to master.
    Thanks again.