Github user arunmahadevan commented on the issue:
    @HeartSaVioR I suggested to keep an option to plug our code generator. If
you think calcites code generator (linq4j) addresses all the current cases then
lets go with that. We can revisit having our own code generator within
storm-sql once we have more contributors/focussed effort around sql.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.