Github user HeartSaVioR commented on the issue:
    Sorry I lost tracking this.
    From the last time I tested on my local machine (via ThroughputVsLatency),
before patching this works better than after patching this. My test environment
seems not stable.
    Someone might need to test on this, and if he/she can run benchmark with
multi machines that should be great.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.