Hi Dominik,
Many thanks for details. Actually I am looking for a set typologies for my test.
Thank you again,--RegardsWalid

      From: Dominik Safaric <dominiksafa...@gmail.com>
 To: u...@storm.apache.org; Walid Aljoby <walid_alj...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "dev@storm.apache.org" <dev@storm.apache.org>
 Sent: Friday, November 4, 2016 4:41 PM
 Subject: Re: Storm benchmarks

Hi Walid,
You may benchmark Storm’s performance in terms of throughput and end-to-end
latency for example. In addition, the investigation could also include
variances in the configurational settings, such as the parallelism, message
size, intra-worker and inter-worker buffer size which some of them have a
profound effect onto the performance of Storm.
There are already a few benchmarks of Storm’s performance such as:
https://developer.ibm.com/streamsdev/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2014/04/Streams-and-Storm-April-2014-Final.pdf
In addition, you may want to take a look at the academic paper Storm@Twitter
and Twitter Heron: Stream processing at scale which describe among others
certain performance aspects of Storm that might be helpful to you when
designing the benchmark.
Regards,Dominik