Github user hmcl commented on the issue:

    @harshach I have changed the titles of the PRs, however what is really
important are the git commit messages, and those were correct. Once the patch
is merged, no one will ever look at the PR titles again, only at the git commit
logs.

    I don't think we should close this PR in order to keep the history of the
review comments. Also, the title of this PR reflects this patch. The title of
the other PR reflects the other patch that is on top of this patch.

    There is no extra work in merging the two PRs and the git commit history is
the same.