Github user ptgoetz commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/1781

    Unfortunately this patch uses Cassandra-unit, which is LGPL licensed, so in
it's current state we can't accept it. For that reason I am -1. We've run into
this before, and I've lobbied the Cassandra-unit author to switch to an Apache
compatible license (https://github.com/jsevellec/cassandra-unit/issues/163) to
no avail.

    We can, however, accept it if the Cassandra-unit dependency and tests that
depend on it are removed.

    Again, it's unfortunate. If more people encourage the Cassandra-unit author
to choose a different license, perhaps he'll consider it.

---
with INFRA.
---