Github user ptgoetz commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/1786

    @revans2 Thanks. Still +1.

    (One procedural nit: Rebasing/squashing on big PRs like this can make
reviews a little harder. E.g. After you added the javadocs I wanted to review
just that change, but the squash forced me to wade through all the other
changes to find the ones I was looking for. Not a big deal, but something to
keep in mind.)

---
with INFRA.
---