Hi Tibor,

Anyone can vote on a release, in fact it’s encouraged. Though only committer
votes are considered binding.

Though the vote is scheduled to close today, I will keep it open over the
weekend so others can chime in as to whether we want to include STORM-2197 in
the 1.0.3 release.

Jungtaek also identified STORM-2335 and STORM-2336 as defects in this rc.

I’m perfectly fine with canceling this rc to address those issues, if that’s
the consensus. What are other’s thoughts?

As far as the worker-launcher binaries go, that’s kind of a difficult task. We
would need to build them for every platform we intend to target. It would
complicate the release process, but I’m open to suggestions if we want to go in
that direction.

-Taylor