Yes I would prefer to see us get a 2.x alpha release out.  Are the new metrics
APIs going to be a breaking change?  I assume not, because we wouldn't want to
put them in 1.x otherwise.  If that is the case then we don't need to wait for
them before doing a 2.x release.

- Bobby

On Friday, June 23, 2017, 3:19:28 PM CDT, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgo...@gmail.com>