Github user revans2 commented on the issue:

    @srdo @kishorvpatil @jerrypeng

    I just rebased this on the latest master and added in a few caches in some
of the internal data structures to help with performance issues we had seen in
production.  Please take a look again, I really would like to get this in
sooner rather then later as we have some other work we want to do on the RAS
scheduler to add in generic resource support (we have a goal to officially
support GPUs)