Github user HeartSaVioR commented on the issue:

    @roshannaik
    First of all, great work! The numbers are impressive.

    Before going into this deeply, I would like to see the comparison between
current master branch vs this patch (say, before and after) so that we can see
the impact of the patch clearly. IMO this kind of comparison is required
basically on every performance patch.

    @revans2 brought awesome analysis when introducing disruptor batching.
    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/765#issuecomment-147124664
    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/765#issuecomment-149987537

    It should be great if we can see similar analysis for this patch too, only
if you don't really mind. You can put your analysis with details on it.