GitHub user HeartSaVioR opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/2274

    Fix checkstyle file inaccessibility issue on modules

    Before the patch we couldn't build example module in module's directory.

    You can reproduce the behavior via building binary distribution, and
extract archive file, and change directory to storm-starter, and do `mvn clean
package`.

    Please note that we will publish storm-checkstyle artifact to Maven repo.
when releasing Storm 2.0.0, hence it should be available without running `mvn
clean install` afterwards.

    $ git pull https://github.com/HeartSaVioR/storm
fix-checkstyle-file-inaccessible-issue-on-modules

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/2274.patch

    This closes #2274

----
commit 5ecaa9bfdf3f946122321d29af7798c67d91586c
Author: Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Date:   2017-08-10T10:31:52Z

    Fix checkstyle file inaccessibility issue on modules

    * before the patch we couldn't build example module in module's directory

----

---
with INFRA.
---