Github user Ethanlm commented on the issue:

    @HeartSaVioR  Thanks for the review. I think the easiest could be using
ping times between supervisors. That could be done in a fair time frame.

    A more complicated scoring will need to take many statistics into
consideration, for example, the transferring latency between tasks,
serialization/deserialization cost, current load in downstream executors, and
the execution latency of executors and etc. It's also interesting to see if we
could apply any machine learning algorithms. But it should take a lot of time
to do it. We don't have any plan on this currently.