Github user revans2 commented on the issue:

    @roshannaik The latency reported is a simulation of kafka or something like
it.  The start time, is not when the message is emitted by the spout.  The
start time is when the message would have been inserted into something like
kafka to be processed.  So if the topology cannot keep up with the throughput
the latency grows accordingly.  I should document it better in the README.

    I made the decision not to cut the numbers off in CSV/TSV because those
files are really intended to be read by a machine.  They are not really human
readable anyways.

    You can adjust the columns to what you want and ids is the one that spits
out the topology ids that are running.