GitHub user liu-zhaokun opened a pull request:

    [STORM-2773]If a drpcserver node in cluster is down,drpc cluster won't work
if we don't modify the drpc.server configuration and restart the cluster

[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2773](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2773)

    There is a cluster which includes three nodes named
storm1,storm2,storm3.And there is a drpcserver in every node,a worker which has
been started on strom1.When strom1 was down with hardware failure,my drpc
topology won't work,when I send request from drpcclient.
    As storm1 was down,so the worker will be restarted on another node,but it
can't Initialize successfully because the call method of Adder will throw a
RuntimeException,when drpcspout try to connect to storm1,so the worker will
restart again.
    In conclusion,If a drpcserver node in cluster is down,drpc cluster won't
work until we modify the drpc.server configuration and restart the cluster,but
in production,it's difficult to restart whole cluster.
    So I think we should catch the RuntimeException and log it,and the drpc
topology will work normally.

    $ git pull https://github.com/liu-zhaokun/storm master1010

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/2365.patch

    This closes #2365

----
commit d3dec0d3ca80db518511bf26810d20035ce0ae81
Author: liuzhaokun <liu.zhao...@zte.com.cn>
Date:   2017-10-10T03:05:23Z