GitHub user srdo opened a pull request:

    STORM-2810: Fix resource leaks in storm-hdfs tests

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2810

    The tests are leaking at least threads and HDFS file locks. Instead of
cleaning up everything manually, I've made sure threads are cleaned up, and
have switched the tests that use locks to start a new DFS cluster per test
instead of per test class.

    I ran the tests on Travis 3 times without failure, and 100 times on a local
Ubuntu VM.

    $ git pull https://github.com/srdo/storm STORM-2810

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/2413.patch

    This closes #2413

----
commit 5ace5f9fcb5830cf4b4de740f20ae14e1ab31277
Author: Stig Rohde Døssing <s...@apache.org>
Date:   2017-11-11T17:23:00Z