GitHub user srdo opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/storm-site/pull/3

    Update README, the guide for building the site was not correct

    The README contains a lot of references to the SVN repository. It also
doesn't mention how to fetch the site dependencies (github-pages).

    I think the section at the top about generating javadoc is confusing, it's
something you have to do in the main Storm repository but it's not mentioned.
Since it's mentioned under the procedure for creating a new release, I've
removed the description at the top.

    There is no /publish directory in the repository, so I think the
description of how to publish is out of date. Does the site automatically get
updated when we push to the asf-site branch? I've removed the bit about
/publish, since it doesn't make sense, but I'd like to replace it with a
description of how publishing actually happens.

    The bit about the release plugin and extracting the version from the maven
pom doesn't make sense, since the site is not in the same repository as the
Storm source anymore. I've removed it.

    $ git pull https://github.com/srdo/storm-site fix-readme

    https://github.com/apache/storm-site/pull/3.patch

    This closes #3

----
commit aa0218553ad8e814cbfac450e4a58703f8e44cd9
Author: Stig Rohde Døssing <stigdoessing@...>
Date:   2018-01-09T19:02:00Z