I just went ahead verifying current RC except serialization UID issue in
Fields. I could also vote for RC4 immediately if necessary.

+1 (binding)

> source

- verify file (signature, MD5, SHA)
-- source, tar.gz : OK
-- source, zip : OK

- extract file
-- source, tar.gz : OK
-- source, zip : OK

- diff-ing extracted files between tar.gz and zip : OK

- build source with JDK 7
-- source, tar.gz : OK

- build source dist
-- source, tar.gz : OK

- build binary dist
-- source, tar.gz : OK

> binary

- verify file (signature, MD5, SHA)
-- binary, tar.gz : OK
-- binary, zip : OK

- extract file
-- binary, tar.gz : OK
-- binary, zip : OK

- diff-ing extracted files between tar.gz and zip : OK

- launch daemons : OK

- run RollingTopWords (local) : OK

- run RollingTopWords (remote) : OK
  - activate / deactivate / rebalance / kill : OK
  - logviewer (worker dir, daemon dir) : OK
  - change log level : OK
  - thread dump, heap dump, restart worker : OK
  - log search : OK

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2018년 2월 9일 (금) 오후 6:18, Erik Weathers <eweath...@groupon.com.invalid>님이 작성: