GitHub user revans2 opened a pull request:

    STORM-3061: Update version of hbase

    This updates the version of hbase used and cleans up some of the
dependencies.

    The biggest change besides updating the version is that we remove
storm-server as a dependency, because it was only used for access to a copy of
StringUtils.

    This ends up impacting a lot of packages that were pulling in storm-hbase,
either directly or indirectly.

    storm-autocreds
    strom-hdfs (because it depends on storm-autocreds)
    flux-core (not really sure why the core of flux needs hbase but it is a
dependency)
    flux-examples
    storm-sql-hdfs (because of storm-autocreds)
    storm-hdfs-blobstore (auotcreds again)
    storm-hive (autocreds yet again)
    storm-starter
    storm-hdfs-examples (autocreds)
    storm-hbase-examples
    storm-hive-examples (autocreds)
    storm-perf (autocreds)

    I have not run any of the manual tests for this yet.  But I plan on doing
some soon.

    $ git pull https://github.com/revans2/incubator-storm
STORM-3061-hbase-cleanup

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/2691.patch

    This closes #2691

----
commit 63506a0a3b66f7dc2100480282d99fda8537d2f4
Author: Robert (Bobby) Evans <evans@...>
Date:   2018-05-23T21:53:16Z