GitHub user revans2 opened a pull request:

    STORM-3061: Upgrade version of hdrhistogram

    not too much is using hdrhistogram.

    storm-metrics,
    storm-loadgen,
    storm-starter,
    storm-elasticsearch,
    storm-elasticsearch-examples

    The ES code is not running because of what appear to be issues with the
version of guava.  when we shade guava it should take care of that, and I will
be able to test these changes better.

    I think I am going to change focus for a while and put in shading so we can
fix some of these issues and actually test these things.  I manually tested the
others and the code works.

    $ git pull https://github.com/revans2/incubator-storm STORM-3061-hdrhisto

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/2694.patch

    This closes #2694

----
commit 5e11cb99e94b6157b1aa7b97f0eaa57faa2d5df5
Author: Robert (Bobby) Evans <evans@...>
Date:   2018-05-25T20:02:16Z