GitHub user zd-project opened a pull request:

    STORM-3162: Fix concurrent modification bug

    See: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-3162

    I managed to alter the Java implementation and it seems to be passing
storm-server test. However in storm-core there's a nimbus_test.clj which
depends on some of the older implementation that I changed in this PR. I myself
am not very familiar with Clojure so I don't know how to fix it. If any of you
can take a look it'll be great.

    $ git pull https://github.com/zd-project/storm STORM-3162

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/2800.patch

    This closes #2800

----
commit e7bacee9ecc2c136a7ef3c5d3144eae2d95a9306
Author: Zhengdai Hu <zhengdai.hu@...>
Date:   2018-08-08T21:33:19Z