GitHub user liu-zhaokun opened a pull request:

    [STORM-3291]Worker can't run as the user who submitted the topology

[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-3291](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-3291)
    Without principal, worker can't be launched as the user who submitted the
topology even we set "supervisor.run.worker.as.user" to true.Because the
submitterUser will be overwrited by the user who launched nimbus.Even in ui,we
can see the owner is the user who launch nimbus.

    $ git pull https://github.com/liu-zhaokun/storm master1123

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/2915.patch

    This closes #2915

----
commit 8f3b1e8f12c80ef6908696817671e3a4fe9757a3
Author: liuzhaokun <liu.zhaokun@...>
Date:   2018-11-23T07:10:21Z