Thanks for volunteering.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 7:08 PM, Yikun Jiang <yikunk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, we will definitely help to fix ARM test failures in PRs, and the
OpenLab CI will tell us which PR perhaps has ARM compatible problem, if
it's an easy fix problem, I think authors can fix it by themselves. If not,
we will help them to address it.

For the lack of ARM environment, if the developer are interested in testing
and debugging their storm patch in ARM  environment but don't have ARM
environment , we can also provide tmp ARM environment to them for testing.

Regards,
Yikun
Jiang Yikun(Kero)
Mail: yikunk...@gmail.com