I found that "storm blobstore list" no longer lists all blobstores.

I also found through some internal testing that behavior with "storm
credentials -c" options and some storm jar options are no longer compatible
with what we've run on on older version of storm.  I haven't investigated
this enough to know if that's a specific change in 2.x behavior or if this
is a bug.