Hello Stig,

I did not realize that these API exist in Storm 1.2.x, if so then I
can start working on this adaptation to prepare 1.x/2.x transition of
our topologies.
On a side note, I realized that I could only reproduce STORM-3032 only
if running Supervisor processes using AdoptOpenJDK 8 update 222 with
OpenJ9 ; whereas I don't get these exceptions when using AdopOpenJDK 8
update 222 with HotSpot
=> let me update the JIRA with this piece of information

Kind regards,
Alexandre