Hey,

I submitted a PR for review yesterday and am looking for some help from
existing contributors regarding the below:

1. new JIRA ticket for the feature (and if someone can also approve my JIRA
account creation request if they are one of the approvers)
2. trigger the github workflow: https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/3546
(I already ran the test locally on my machine)
3. provide PR review comments

(attached the related mail from users mailing list)

Regards
6harat
--- Begin Message ---
I have opened the following PR: https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/3546
regarding the same. Please review the same.

Few pointers where I would need help from the community:
1. I don't have an Apache JIRA account yet. Already raised the request a
couple of days ago, it seems to be still pending approval. As a result I
don't have a corresponding JIRA ticket available for this feature which can
be tagged to the pull request and where such discussions can be taken up.
2. I went through the DEVELOPER.md and it mentions: *"See _Development
workflow_ above on how you can create a pull request, for instance."*
However, I was not able to find the corresponding Development workflow
section. Hence, I have prepared the PR based on what I observed in the
previous merged PRs. Let me know if anything needs to be changed or please
point me to the right section where these details are already documented.
3. I am also looking to make this feature available in older versions
starting from 1.x.x till latest. Let me know what is the procedure for
that. AFAIS, the flux core got repackaged between this time frame and
perhaps I may have to create a separate branch to take care of that for
older versions.
4. What will be required from my side to publish the new jar versions for
flux-core (and other impacted artifacts)

Regards
Bharat Gulati

--
6harat