I'm happy to take up the redis spout.  I think I have an outstanding PR
(might be 3 or 4 years old at this point tho...) to improve the existing
one, and also have this implementation I'd be willing to give to the
project after bringing it up to date:
https://github.com/SourceLabOrg/RedisStreams-StormSpout

Let me know what you think,
Stephen