I just sent pull request https://github.com/apache/storm-site/pull/45
for this change to storm-site.

Since it's my first pull request, I am curious: what is the next step
to get this change merged, and then Apache Storm site to be actually
updated?

Note: I have tested my change on my machine using:
bundle exec jekyll serve -w
(as documented in storm-site/README.md)

Also, I have includes in my pull request a simple change to
.gitignore, so as to avoid Gemfile.lock file to be part of the
repository (it's a transient file generated by the bundle XXX command)

Kind regards,
Alexandre