Hello,

I am trying to use my Eclipse IDE to work on a contribution on storm project.

I must be missing something, because I though I was just a matter of
using Eclipse's import projects... / Maven / Existing Maven Projects
and point to the root directory of my local Storm git directory.

But this import project wizard shows me a 'Setup Maven plugin
connectors' dialog with the following table, having two columns:
"Maven Build" and "Action" and 9 lines.

Here are the 2 first lines in JSON:

[{"Maven Build":"build-helper-maven-plugin:1.5:add-source","Action":"install
buildhelper"},
{"Maven Build":"clojure-maven-plugin:1.8.4:compile","Action":"Use
Workspace Default"}]

and from there I cannot click on Finish button, no matter what I try.

If I close this dialog, Eclipse seem to have imported all sources, but
I get tons of compilation errors, like the ones related to missing
shaded packages, such as:

import org.apache.storm.shade.org.apache.curator.framework.CuratorFramework;
import org.apache.storm.shade.org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException;
import org.apache.storm.shade.org.apache.zookeeper.ZooDefs;
import org.apache.storm.shade.org.apache.zookeeper.data.ACL;
import org.apache.storm.shade.org.apache.zookeeper.data.Id;
import
org.apache.storm.shade.org.apache.zookeeper.server.auth.DigestAuthenticationProvider;

Sorry if that sounds trivial to current Storm developers, but I'm
confused what to do to get a "clean" Eclipse workspace to start
contributing ; and I once I will have understood (which you help, you
Storm developers who already solved that kind of issue) I will
document this in Contributing page.

Kind regards,
Alexandre