Yet another finding on my side to "not call yet for vote on a Storm
2.6.0", we have some CVEs and we shoudn't release a version having
known CVEs.

For example, we have

 find . -name "commons-text*jar" -print
./lib-webapp/commons-text-1.9.jar
./external/storm-autocreds/commons-text-1.10.0.jar

The second one is okay from
https://www.cvedetails.com/cve/CVE-2022-42889/ perspective, but not
the first one.

I will continue checking if there are other CVEs...

Thanks,
Alexandre