Hello,

+1 (binding)

tested with 13 topologies running on a 7 nodes cluster of Supervisors
on Redhat Linux 8.7 with IBM Semeru 17.0.8.1, with dependencies on:
  storm-kafka-client
  storm-kafka-monitoring
  storm-hdfs

and... all dependencies on Java EE (mostly javax.json) migrated on our
side to equivalent jakarta APIs.

We have no regressions with this Storm 2.6.0 candidate release, and
topologies latency is smoother than with previous 2.6.0 snapshots.
CPU/Memory/IOPS usage on Supervisor machine is "as usual", no
particular regressions seen here.

Thanks a lot Richard for pushing this release!

Kind regards,
Alexandre