.... Or new Committers and/or PPMCs (but that would happen on the private list)

Chris

Am 03.12.19, 09:44 schrieb "Dominik Riemer" <rie...@apache.org>:

    Hi Justin,
    ok, thanks for this advice, we appreciate your help!
    So the next vote will be on our first ASF release ;-)

    Dominik

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
    Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 9:40 AM
    To: dev@streampipes.apache.org
    Subject: Re: [VOTE] Confluence wiki for StreamPipes

    Hi,

    > I guess Chris' proposal to cast a vote was just to let us learn how votes
are working ;-)

    Very little other than release should IMO be voted on and votes called only
after consensus has been reached to record that decision. I don’t expect this
vote to fail but on more contentious issues a vote can split the community and
be detrimental to it’s long term health.

    Thanks,
    Justin