Hi,

thank you for your answer. Do I understand it correctly that I have to call the
mock driver from my code directly? So I have to define the return values of the
mock driver.

Is there a way (e.g. an external service in a docker container) containing an
example PLC, running based on the mock driver?
So that I just have to start the docker container running the mock service. In
my code I would then connect to the Mock PLC via:

this.plcConnection= new
PlcDriverManager().getConnection(“mock://DOCKER_SERVICE_NAME");

Cheers,
Philipp