Hi Dominik,

yes I think that is a good idea.

I like the idea of a joint talk with PLC4X or IoTDB.

What do you think about framing one second talk a bit more on analytics? I
thought maybe we could show the complete cycle of an analytics project with
StreamPipes.

* First connect data of machines and sensors (e.g. PLC4X)
* Then pre-process, harmonize, and store data
* Add (human generated) labels
* Train a machine learning model
* Deploy the model in StreamPipes and display the results

How do you like the it? Any ideas on a use case we could show?

Cheers,
Philipp