Hi Chris,

that's great news.
Last week we were able to test the S7 Adapter a bit more and read multiple
values in one event from a PLC. During the test the following question came up:
Is it possible to get a list of all S7 devices in the network? Currently the
user needs to know the IP of the PLC, but it would be cool to suggest it to the
user.

Furthermore, I would like to integrate adapters for other PLC protocols. To
test these I would need a test environment. Do you have a tip how I can build
it up best?

Philipp