Hi Dominik,

yes I agree the documentation of functionality for individual processors should
be included in the documentation.md file.
But Florian provided a description how to work with geo data and gave a great
introduction (with images) on how to use the different components, from
connecting a source to applying the algorithms.
And I am not sure if we should put this to the documentation of a single
component. So what do you think?

Philipp