Hi all,

one big feature that we should include in the next release is the data explorer.
In our development branch we already have a first prototype, which we currently
refactor [1]
In this view users should be able to explore data stored in the data lake.
Additionally, it will be possible to label image data, as well as time-series
data.
Once the data is labeled, it can be exported (e.g. in a csv file)

For the adapters I would like to add a new feature for our PLC4X S7 adapter to
automatically detect the properties of the S7 by uploading a CSV file instead
of configuring all of them manually [2]

Philipp

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMPIPES-79
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMPIPES-79>