Hi Patrick,

with internal use I mean that the user don't have to specify e.g. host,
db-name to use this feature. All necessary settings will be set
internal by default.

An example would be a sink called geofence. So a single polygon
geometry or multipolygon will be stored  in the DB and another PE
extract the geometry from the geofence table and add it to the stream.
The user only have to specify what table geofence he want's to use.

A scenario would be: I have a pipeline to define my polygon as a
geofence result. This geofence is stored in the db.
In another pipeline I have floating car positions and if a car enters
my geofence, I get some message or other kind of operation.

Another internal use would be to get information from raster data to
enrich the stream with information.  An example would be to have a
point and I want to get the height value from this position.
Free SRTM data is stored in the DB and the value can be extracted from
this internal source.

I scripted the script part. The necessary settings and controls will be
set and checked in the depending onInvocation method.

Greetings
Florian