Hi,

something we have on our list for quite a while now, is the creation of a
new logo that makes clear StreamPipes is an ASF project.

So we gathered some drafts based on the current logo from FZI's media
department and Patrick (thanks!) also made some completely new proposals.

You can find a list of all current proposals in the wiki (if you have a
completely new idea, you're welcome to add it):

 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STREAMPIPES/Logo>
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STREAMPIPES/Logo

I'd suggest to discuss the different logos and pros/cons and then to start a
vote later to select the new Apache StreamPipes logo!

Dominik