That was my thought - and it would make it „harder“ to automate things again.
Now that we got a common base image as well this would break things.
I investigated a litlle bit yesterday. Often when using alpine, because it is
so stripped down in favor of lower footprint and so on, you have to reinstall
necessary pkgs using the alpine package manager or event compile them for
alpine architecture (if needed).

What I found so far was to add this, but I would need to run tests to see if it
works or if additional changes are needed.

RUN apk --update add --no-cache \
    fontconfig \
    ttf-dejavu

Patrick