Hi Dominik,

this is a very cool feature!
I tried it out in connect and also in the csv meta data enricher and everything
worked fine.

I have a little suggestion for improvement, if you haven't already seen it.
Currently when I upload a new file this is not selected as default.
A user has to go back to the overview and select the file manually.
This can be a bit confusing for users and I think it should be easy to fix.

Philipp