From: Philipp Zehnder <zehn...@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 10:05 AM
To: dev@streampipes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Release version of installer

Hi,

yes Patrick did an awesome job with the new structure and documentation.

But this would mean we cannot change anything in the CLI, right?
So we can not add more commands or new services, or would this still be
possible?

Maybe we can find a solution that doesn't require the installer to be included
in every new release, but leaves us the flexibility to add it to the release
when things change?

To further ease the release process we should also start the discussion if we
merge incubator-streampipes and incubator-streampipes-extensions (in a separate
thread after the release).

Philipp