Hi Branislav,

thanks a lot for bringing up these ideas!
I like your suggestions and I think it makes sense to integrate them in the
dashboard and probably also into the data explorer.

As the mailing list unfortunately removes attachments, I created a wiki page
where we can put images related to visualizations at [1]
@Branislav, if you sign up for a wiki account, we can assign you read and write
privileges to the wiki afterwards.
@Patrick, I know that you've already drawn some early sketches on some things
Branislav suggested as well - can you upload them to the wiki?

Then we can make a plan how to implement the extensions - at least some of them
should be rather easy to implement once we have added the already planned
extensions to static properties.

Dominik

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STREAMPIPES/Improving+StreamPipes+Visualizations