Hi,

StreamPipes is a platform for IoT/IIoT analytics providing a rich toolbox of
components that can basically be installed either on-premise or in the cloud.

For installation, as described on the website you’ll find several option among
the most popular is a simple Docker-based installation using Docker in
combination
with Docker-Compose [1].

So there is no limitation in terms of WHERE you run, however we do have resource
requirements: at least 2Gb RAM (the more the better - we recommend having
around 6-8Gb)
and a reasonably fast CPU.

What are your requirements? What interface are you planning to use for
accessing the data
from the welding robot? What about the frequency and volume?

Patrick

[1] https://streampipes.apache.org/download.html