Von: Dominik Riemer <rie...@apache.org>
Gesendet: Montag, 26. April 2021 09:27
An: dev@streampipes.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Review of Data Lake Sink and REST API

Hi Daniel,

thanks for bringing this up!

I added some comments, in my opinion the redesign of the resource endpoint is
the most important thing right now - the authentication concept is something
I'm currently working on within the scope of STREAMPIPES-319, where I'm first
harmonizing service discovery and one of the next step is to inject an instance
of the StreamPipes client into the EventProcessorRuntimeContext, so that
pipeline elements can easily request data from the core APIs.

Dominik