Hi all.

For a project, I am currently reworking an existing processor with previously
separate controller and parameter class using StreamPipesDataProcessor [1] to
match the current structure of processor PEs.
However, since my declareModel method includes a value selection from the
container [3] (vs. other existing processors extending the
StreamPipesDataProcessor class), I am encountering the following error in the
backend (I am using <elementID> as a placeholder for the id of my processor):

org.apache.http.client.ClientProtocolException: URI does not specify a valid
hostname: urn:streampipes.apache.org:spi:<elementID>/configurations [...]

It seems that the urn could not be resolved. The error occurs in the
ContainerProvidedOptionsHandler class [3] at line 44, after the corresponding
endpoint was triggered via a REST call from the user interface [4].  As I found
out while debugging, the previous resolveOptions() method of the processor is
ignored.
Have you encountered this problem before or maybe have an idea how I can fix
it? (With the new SpServiceDiscovery, I was able to access the corresponding
configuration of Consul while troubleshooting, but I still could not fully map
the previous functionality of the processor configuration). I may have also
overlooked an existing solution in the project?!

I would be grateful for any hint. Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Daniel

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes/blob/dev/streampipes-wrapper-standalone/src/main/java/org/apache/streampipes/wrapper/standalone/StreamPipesDataProcessor.java