Trevor,

I’m game to work on a Streams presentation together.  Completing a
proof-of-concept for the python bindings and discussing how it was done might
be a good topic

If anyone is interested, including a link to the Streams-related presentations
from ApacheCon 2021 Federated Data Track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAtiglVeImw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSAUVzOYL8Q

I am very pleased with how these turned out; encourage everyone to share them.

Steve