Hello Streamers,

I’ve prepared a draft board report for July.  It’s due tonight so please reply
with any suggested edits today.

BTW I’m super serious about getting a release out in the next quarter!  Aside
from JDK11 compatibility there are many version bumps to key dependencies and
plugins incorporated in master but unreleased.

I commit to preparing the release and calling the release vote in the very near
future, so stay tuned and open PRs if there’s any changes you want to get in
before the release.

Apache Streams unifies a diverse world of digital profiles and online
activities into common formats and vocabularies, and makes these datasets
accessible across a variety of databases, devices, and platforms for
streaming, browsing, search, sharing, and analytics use-cases.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Membership Data:
Apache Streams was founded 2017-07-18 (4 3/4 years ago). There are currently 9
committers and 9 PMC members in this project. The Committer-to-PMC ratio is
1:1.

## Community changes:
- Brian Hodge joined PMC on 2020-04-26
- Brian Hodge became a committer on 2020-04-26

## Project Activity:
- Apache Streams 0.6.1 was released in March 2020.
- Next Apache Streams release will be the first compatible with JDK11.
- There was discussion last year about path and priorities to 1.0 release
 and roadmap beyond, but not many discussions or commits in 2021 or 2022 thus
 far.

## Community Health:
- We need to get the upgrades on our main branch released ASAP. Q3 or bust!
- We need to conduct more regular roadmap planning, create and deliver based
 on a planned release schedule.
- We need to identify and execute strategies to reach out to likely interested
 users and developers to reinvigorate the project.
- We need to be willing to evolve the project toward new use cases if necessary
 to expand the community.

sblack...@apache.org